COWPEA WHITE 500g, ( सफ़ेद लोभिया) 100% ORGANIC INDIA ORGANIC USDA CERTIFIED
( 11% off )
• NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
• INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
• Cowpea is a certain type of bean, which have a little oval structure with black eye on it
• Cowpeas are also known as ‘Lobia’ or ‘Chawli’ in Hindi, Bobbarlu or Alasandalu in Telugu, ‘Karamani’ in Tamil, ‘Chavli’ in Marathi and ‘Alasande’ in Kannada
• It contains almost all essential vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, folic acid, iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium, selenium, sodium, zinc, copper, phosphorus, etc.
• Needless to say, it has a number of important health benefits.
• It can be included in salad or pressure cooked with chopped onions, tomatoes, chillies and ginger-garlic paste, and then tempered with jeera in ghee.
Incentive Point (IP)
Add to Cart
Add to WISHLIST
Add to COMPARE