CHANA WHOLE (KALA CHANA), 500g, काला चना 100% ORGANIC, INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
( 11% off )
• NO GMO, NO CHEMICALS, NO PESTICIDE
• INDIA ORGANIC, USDA CERTIFIED
• Organic Chana Whole is harvested from organic farms situated in Northern India without using any fertilizers or pesticides.
• These are brown coloured pulses.
• It is rich in proteins, dietary fibre and low in cholesterol and saturated fat.
• The beans can be soaked in water and cooked along with vegetables in preparation of a variety of curries that complement well with rice, roti, chapattis, puri, kulcha as well as bread.
• It can be sprouted after soaking in water for 24 hours and added to salads to enrich it with proteins.
• Chana Whole is rich in potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and calcium. It also has impressive amounts of iron, sodium, selenium and small amounts of copper, zinc and manganese.
Incentive Point (IP)
Add to Cart
Add to WISHLIST
Add to COMPARE